The hottest Swedish company successfully developed

2022-09-19
  • Detail

Swedish company successfully developed a new packaging material

recently, Swedish cleaning and ecological cleaning company developed a new packaging material. The production of this new material does not need to consume too much energy, and its raw material is mainly a kind of natural material with rich reserves. After a few hours of sun exposure, this packaging material will completely disappear. Therefore, this material is of great help to solve the worldwide problem of waste littering. Now, it seems that the materials used for bandaging and packaging, as well as the bottles containing things, are all plastic, and the garbage dump is full of plastic waste

oakrosen, a chemist of the company, has dreamed of developing a mixed material (part natural and part synthetic) since the 1980s. This material must have the characteristics of durability, light weight and low cost of ordinary plastics. Later, in 1995, Rosen resigned and set up his own ecological cleaning company, where he can study the packaging materials of his dreams full-time. Initially, Rosen considered using starch as the basic raw material, but the biodegradation rate of starch was too fast. He also tried talc. Later, Rosen tried the most common mineral in the world -- calcium carbonate, or chalk. Facts have proved that the application of calcium carbonate has a very bright prospect

eco clean's main factory is located in helsinkburg, southern Sweden. In the front yard of the factory stands a monument: a huge egg, which inspired Rosen. 95% of the eggshell is calcium carbonate. For eggs, it is an excellent packaging material, but it is too easy to break. However, Rosen found a way to improve the natural formula. The other 5% of the ingredients in the eggshell are heavy adhesives, which can prevent the chalk from dispersing into powder and make the eggshell harder. Rosen uses plastic polyolefins extracted from natural gas instead of natural proteins as adhesives. After trying different mixing proportions, Rosen accidentally found the best proportion of clean materials to form new environmental protection materials: 70% calcium carbonate and 30% polyolefin

the clean material looks and feels like traditional plastic, but it is not plastic. According to Rosen's experiment, clean materials are as strong as glass and as soft as rubber; It is a feasible and cheap substitute for plastic, cardboard and aluminum packaging. For environmentalists, this material has many advantages. Although the components of clean materials contain plastics, and their production consumes energy, the impact of polyolefins on the environment can not meet the relevant national and international standards. It can be degraded into carbon and oxygen. In addition, less plastic means less oil. Petroleum is the basic component of plastics and a non renewable resource. Chalk, the main raw material of clean materials, is abundant and cheap in many places, and many of it is stored on or near the surface. Compared with synthetic plastics and other fibers, paper and paperboard used to find relevant information in this website, the energy consumption of chalk mining is much less. Rosen said: the production of paper, plastic and aluminum requires the construction of chemical plants, and once chemical plants are built, pollution will occur. Clean materials only use natural resources and are produced by the earth itself

the clean material disc is bolted to the experimental machine through the step hole. The most attractive feature is that it is very easy to treat garbage. Bottles, yogurt cups or candy wrappers made of clean materials can all be degraded. Leave them on the picnic table and in the sun, they will completely turn into sand in a month or two. If they are thrown into the incinerator, the remaining ash is rich in carbonate, which helps to reduce the acidity of the soil. In addition, this material has no memory. If the bottle made of clean material is crushed, it will remain crushed and will not return to its original state, taking up only a small space in the garbage dump

(China Beverage Association)

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI